Organisations We Have Helped
Our Client, was a rapidly growing, consortium based start-up that wanted to implement a fully agile approach, from the Board room to teams on the ground.
- New start up focussed on enabling on-chain, peer-to-peer payments in wholesale banking markets
- From research project to Series A, and Series B
- 50 direct employees, 100 heavily involved external resources
- 15 Global Banks, 5 Central Banks, 4 external vendors
- Complex legal, technical and financial architecture
Cedus were asked to help in 4 main areas :
- The creation of a ground breaking fully Agile organisation design
- The provision of core business model & method
- The outsource of change management, including an Agile PMO and scrum master support
- Coaching and upskilling
A sizeable change initiative was nearing completion, with the CIO seeing to establish new Agile working practices for all future delivery.
- £250M+ budget, 3 year+ duration.
- 500-700 dedicated resources, 18 skill based silos / 11 technology vendors.
- A new end-to-end architecture, including 33 new technology components.
Over 2015/16 Cedus were engaged in 3 areas:
- Capability transformation, including methodology implementation, to support all future delivery.
- Business direction setting & Portfolio definition for the main insurance business line.
- Ran the PMO for the historic change program.
The largest ever FX re-platforming for the IB was struggling from lack of business focus and transparency.
- £200M+ budget, 4 year programme.
- 400+ person global change initiate.
- End to end re-platform of FX business and supporting technology solution.
Cedus were asked to help in 3 areas:
- Re-establish Risk Programme objectives and cut wasteful initiatives.
- Get Risk programme delivery back on track, uniting business & technology.
- Build project team to maintain focus.
“Cedus hit the ground running, quickly getting everyone focused on commercial outcomes and helping us streamline the programmes scope and improved engagement with the IT teams.” – Global Heads of FX Cash & Options
Our Client, who specialises in near-shore service provision, required a strong coach/scum-master to support one of their Client near-shore projects.
- New cloud based payments platform, now live.
- 9 teams, scrum of scrums.
- 100 people programme, 9 Teams.
- Complex technical architecture.
Cedus were asked to help in 3 areas :
- Coaching / Scrum master support for up to three delivery teams.
- Digitalised approach to support on-off shore mix.
- Implementation scrum-of-scrums, Kanban, Pair programming.